WakeOnLAN version 184.108.40.206
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WakeOnLAN version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WakeOnLAN version 18.104.22.168 from your computerAquila Technology
. Go over here
for more details on Aquila Technology. More information about WakeOnLAN version 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.AquilaTech.com
. WakeOnLAN version 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Aquila Technology\WakeOnLAN folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove WakeOnLAN version 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aquila Technology\WakeOnLAN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled WakeOnLan.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2548224 bytes).
WakeOnLAN version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.79 MB (3974408
bytes) on disk.
- SetupHelpers.exe (5.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- WakeOnLan.exe (2.43 MB)
- WakeOnLanC.exe (25.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WakeOnLAN version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
WakeOnLAN version 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company Aquila Technology. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase WakeOnLAN version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WakeOnLAN version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WakeOnLAN version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WakeOnLAN version 220.127.116.11". The WakeOnLAN version 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WakeOnLAN version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WakeOnLAN version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WakeOnLAN version 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.AquilaTech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aquila Technology\WakeOnLAN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WakeOnLAN version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling WakeOnLAN version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WakeOnLAN version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WakeOnLAN version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WakeOnLAN version 126.96.36.199 by Aquila Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that WakeOnLAN version 188.8.131.52 by Aquila Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WakeOnLAN version 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:13:21.397