Wake is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wake from your PCBoss Baddie
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Boss Baddie. Click on http://bossbaddie.co.uk
to get more facts about Wake on Boss Baddie's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wake directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Wake is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 40.31 MB (42269929 bytes) on disk and is named wake.exe.
Wake is composed of the following executables which take 317.15 MB (332553392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Wake 2013.exe (53.41 MB)
- Wake Control Editor.exe (737.50 KB)
- wake.exe (40.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Wake is an application marketed by Boss Baddie. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Wake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wake or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wake". If it is installed on your PC the Wake application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wake in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wake, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wake:
- The web site of the program is: http://bossbaddie.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wake.
8. After removing Wake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wake which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wake by Boss Baddie from your PC, we are not saying that Wake by Boss Baddie is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wake in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:24:02.957