Wajam is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wajam from your computerWaNetworkEnhancer
. Open here
for more information on WaNetworkEnhancer. More details about the software Wajam can be seen at http://www.technologiesainturbain.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wajam is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wajam's primary file takes about 896.19 KB (917700 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
Wajam is comprised of the following executables which take 896.19 KB (917700
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (896.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.6
of Wajam. For other Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Wajam.Registry that is not removed:
Wajam is an application marketed by WaNetworkEnhancer. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wajam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found very quickly. When you click Wajam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.technologiesainturbain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wajam by WaNetworkEnhancer from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by WaNetworkEnhancer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 14:25:17.990