This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajaIntEnhancer
. Take a look here
for more info on WajaIntEnhancer. You can read more about on Wajam at http://www.preverttechnology.com
. Usually the Wajam program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Wajam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 868.49 KB (889329 bytes).
Wajam contains of the executables below. They occupy 868.49 KB (889329
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (868.49 KB)
This web page is about Wajam version 188.8.131.52.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Wajam:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wajam we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Wajam:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\04YK918Z\wajam.bmp
Wajam is a program by the software company WajaIntEnhancer. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wajam in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.preverttechnology.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by WajaIntEnhancer from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by WajaIntEnhancer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-23 15:15:21.423