You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wajam from your systemWaInterEnhance
. More information about WaInterEnhance can be found here
. More data about the program Wajam can be found at http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wajam's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 772.08 KB (790614 bytes) on disk.
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 772.08 KB (790614
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (772.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062.6
of Wajam. For more Wajam versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Wajam when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WaInterEnhance\Logos\wajam.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pokki\IndexCache\FileItems\c:|programdata|microsoft|windows|start menu|programs|wainterenhance|uninstall wajam
Wajam is a program offered by the software company WaInterEnhance. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wajam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply click the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found very quickly. When you click Wajam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wajam by WaInterEnhance from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by WaInterEnhance is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:38:47.993