WadaBar for Chrome 4.14
You can find below details on how to uninstall WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 from your PCWada
. More information on Wada can be found here
. More information about the program WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 can be found at http://wada.vn
. WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WADAChromeService.exe is the WadaBar for Chrome 4.14's primary executable file and it occupies around 109.00 KB (111616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WadaBar for Chrome 4.14. They take about 218.27 KB (223506
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (109.27 KB)
- WADAChromeService.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 version 4.14
WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 is a program by the software company Wada. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WadaBar for Chrome 4.14". The WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 app will be found automatically. After you select WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WadaBar for Chrome 4.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WadaBar for Chrome 4.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://wada.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WadaBar for Chrome 4.14.
8. After uninstalling WadaBar for Chrome 4.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 by Wada from your computer, we are not saying that WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 by Wada is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WadaBar for Chrome 4.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:28:04.717