WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 from your PCWada
. Open here
for more details on Wada. Click on http://wada.vn
to get more info about WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 on Wada's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 84.85 KB (86882 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1. They take an average of 84.85 KB (86882
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 version 3.9.1
WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 is an application by the software company Wada. Some users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1". If it is installed on your PC the WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1:
- The publisher is: http://wada.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Chrome\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1.
8. After uninstalling WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 by Wada from your PC, we are not saying that WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 by Wada is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WadaBar for Chrome 3.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:18:45.153