Wacom-tablet is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wacom-tablet from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. Additional info about Wacom Technology Corp. can be read here
. Click on http://www.wacom.com/
to get more info about Wacom-tablet on Wacom Technology Corp.'s website. Usually the Wacom-tablet application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Wacom-tablet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. PrefUtil.exe is the Wacom-tablet's main executable file and it occupies about 1.77 MB (1860560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wacom-tablet. They occupy an average of 7.30 MB (7650537
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (1.40 MB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.77 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.38 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.162
of Wacom-tablet. You can find here a few links to other Wacom-tablet versions:
...click to view all...
Wacom-tablet is an application by Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Wacom-tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wacom-tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wacom-tablet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wacom-tablet". The Wacom-tablet program will be found automatically. After you select Wacom-tablet in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wacom-tablet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom-tablet:
- The publisher is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom-tablet.
8. After removing Wacom-tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wacom-tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom-tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wacom-tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Wacom-tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wacom-tablet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:36:00.543