Wacom Pen is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wacom Pen from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please open http:\\www.wacom.com\
if you want to read more on Wacom Pen on Wacom Technology Corp.'s web page. Usually the Wacom Pen program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Wacom Pen is C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Wacom Pen's primary file takes around 1.49 MB (1563928 bytes) and is named Remove.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Wacom Pen. They take about 3.26 MB (3422256
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.77 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.49 MB)
The current page applies to Wacom Pen version 7.2.12
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wacom Pen:
...click to view all...
Wacom Pen is an application offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Wacom Pen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wacom Pen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wacom Pen or simply click the Search field and type in "Wacom Pen". The Wacom Pen program will be found automatically. When you click Wacom Pen in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wacom Pen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Pen:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wacom Pen.
8. After removing Wacom Pen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Pen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wacom Pen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Pen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:58:20.853