Wacom Pen is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wacom Pen from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can find out more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Please open http:\\www.wacom.com\
if you want to read more on Wacom Pen on Wacom Technology Corp.'s web page. Usually the Wacom Pen program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Wacom Pen is C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Wacom Pen's primary file takes around 1.49 MB (1563928 bytes) and is named Remove.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Wacom Pen. They take about 3.26 MB (3422256
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.77 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.49 MB)
The current page applies to Wacom Pen version 7.2.12
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wacom Pen:
...click to view all...
Wacom Pen is an application offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Wacom Pen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wacom Pen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wacom Pen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wacom Pen". The Wacom Pen application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wacom Pen in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wacom Pen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Pen:
- The publisher is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wacom Pen.
8. After removing Wacom Pen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Pen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wacom Pen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Pen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:58:20.853