Wacom is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wacom from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. More information on Wacom Technology Corp. can be found here
. More information about the app Wacom can be seen at http://www.wacom.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wacom is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Remove.exe and it has a size of 1.58 MB (1661720 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Wacom. They occupy 3.34 MB (3501616
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.75 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.58 MB)
This web page is about Wacom version 5.3.32
only. You can find below a few links to other Wacom releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wacom from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Wacom's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wacom
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pen Tablet Driver
Wacom is an application released by Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Wacom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wacom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wacom or simply click the Search field and type in "Wacom". If it exists on your system the Wacom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wacom in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wacom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom:
- The publisher is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wacom.
8. After removing Wacom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wacom by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wacom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:12:54.543