This page is about WaMassal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WaMassal from your computerWaMassal
. You can find out more on WaMassal or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WaMassal\WaMassal folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WaMassal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WaMassal\WaMassal\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WaMassal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 632.50 KB (647680 bytes) on disk.
WaMassal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.48 MB (24615842
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (6.43 MB)
- geckodriver.exe (16.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
- WaMassal.exe (632.50 KB)
- MicrosoftWebDriver.exe (96.69 KB)
This web page is about WaMassal version 5.6.1
WaMassal is an application released by WaMassal. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove WaMassal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WaMassal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WaMassal or simply click the Search feature and type in "WaMassal". If it is installed on your PC the WaMassal app will be found automatically. After you select WaMassal in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WaMassal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WaMassal.
8. After removing WaMassal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WaMassal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WaMassal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WaMassal by WaMassal from your PC, we are not saying that WaMassal by WaMassal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WaMassal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 07:43:04.377