WX Smart Menu
WX Smart Menu is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WX Smart Menu from your computerWXSDA - Technologies for a new age.
. You can read more on WXSDA - Technologies for a new age. or check for application updates here
. WX Smart Menu is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing WX Smart Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\smRemove.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled OneDrive.exe and its approximative size is 541.20 KB (554184 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with WX Smart Menu. They occupy about 23.67 MB (24820912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sbRemove.exe (2.55 MB)
- smRemove.exe (2.54 MB)
- OneDrive.exe (541.20 KB)
- FileCoAuth.exe (172.70 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (174.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.62 MB)
- OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe (481.70 KB)
The current web page applies to WX Smart Menu version 2.0
WX Smart Menu is a program released by WXSDA - Technologies for a new age.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase WX Smart Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WX Smart Menu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WX Smart Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "WX Smart Menu". If it is installed on your PC the WX Smart Menu program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WX Smart Menu in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WX Smart Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WX Smart Menu.
8. After uninstalling WX Smart Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WX Smart Menu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WX Smart Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WX Smart Menu by WXSDA - Technologies for a new age. from your computer, we are not saying that WX Smart Menu by WXSDA - Technologies for a new age. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WX Smart Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 11:06:08.643