WWW File Share Pro 5.40
WWW File Share Pro 5.40 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall WWW File Share Pro 5.40 from your PCLionMax Software
. More data about LionMax Software can be read here
. More info about the program WWW File Share Pro 5.40 can be found at http://www.wfshome.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WWW File Share Pro folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. WWW File Share Pro 5.40's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WWW File Share Pro\unins000.exe. WWWFileSharePro.exe is the WWW File Share Pro 5.40's primary executable file and it takes circa 187.50 KB (192000 bytes) on disk.
WWW File Share Pro 5.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.66 MB (1744758
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Installer.exe (86.00 KB)
- NTService.exe (28.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WWWFileSharePro.exe (187.50 KB)
- CaptureScreen.exe (77.50 KB)
- ChatRoom.exe (87.50 KB)
- Message.exe (62.00 KB)
- MessageMon.exe (66.50 KB)
- OpenPortsXP.exe (66.00 KB)
- PhotoAlbum.exe (95.00 KB)
- RemoteDownload.exe (61.00 KB)
- ShutdownReboot.exe (60.00 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (69.50 KB)
- webcam.exe (78.00 KB)
This page is about WWW File Share Pro 5.40 version 5.40
WWW File Share Pro 5.40 is an application by LionMax Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove WWW File Share Pro 5.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WWW File Share Pro 5.40 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WWW File Share Pro 5.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WWW File Share Pro 5.40". If it exists on your system the WWW File Share Pro 5.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WWW File Share Pro 5.40 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WWW File Share Pro 5.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WWW File Share Pro 5.40:
- The software company is: http://www.wfshome.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WWW File Share Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WWW File Share Pro 5.40.
8. After removing WWW File Share Pro 5.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WWW File Share Pro 5.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WWW File Share Pro 5.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WWW File Share Pro 5.40 by LionMax Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WWW File Share Pro 5.40 by LionMax Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WWW File Share Pro 5.40 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 21:18:17.170