This page is about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x from your systemFHG-IBP, Holzkirchen
. More info about FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen can be seen here
. More details about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x can be seen at http://www.WUFI.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.15 MB (2258130 bytes) on disk and is named WUFIplus.exe.
The executable files below are part of WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x. They occupy about 11.94 MB (12516963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- Animation1D.exe (5.34 MB)
- SKPwufi.exe (7.50 KB)
- WUFIplus.exe (2.15 MB)
- DBMaterialPump.exe (772.00 KB)
- DBMaterialPumpFix.exe (204.25 KB)
- KLI_Create.exe (853.50 KB)
- WP_datapump.exe (858.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x.
WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is a program offered by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x or simply click the Search field and type in "WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x". The WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x program will be found automatically. When you click WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x:
- The publisher is: http://www.WUFI.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x.
8. After removing WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen from your computer, we are not saying that WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:42:27.943