This page is about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x from your systemFHG-IBP, Holzkirchen
. More info about FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen can be seen here
. More details about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x can be seen at http://www.WUFI.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.15 MB (2258130 bytes) on disk and is named WUFIplus.exe.
The executable files below are part of WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x. They occupy about 11.94 MB (12516963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- Animation1D.exe (5.34 MB)
- SKPwufi.exe (7.50 KB)
- WUFIplus.exe (2.15 MB)
- DBMaterialPump.exe (772.00 KB)
- DBMaterialPumpFix.exe (204.25 KB)
- KLI_Create.exe (853.50 KB)
- WP_datapump.exe (858.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x.
WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is a program offered by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x or simply click the Search feature and type in "WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x". If it exists on your system the WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WUFI.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x.
8. After removing WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen from your computer, we are not saying that WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x by FHG-IBP, Holzkirchen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WUFI®PASSIVE 2.x in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:42:27.943