WUFI-DB 24.76 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 from your systemFraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen
. More info about Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen can be found here
. Further information about WUFI-DB 24.76 can be seen at http://www.WUFI.de
. WUFI-DB 24.76 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WUFI-DB 24.76. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.15 MB (2258130 bytes) on disk and is titled WUFIplus.exe.
The executables below are part of WUFI-DB 24.76. They take about 11.94 MB (12516963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- Animation1D.exe (5.34 MB)
- SKPwufi.exe (7.50 KB)
- WUFIplus.exe (2.15 MB)
- DBMaterialPump.exe (772.00 KB)
- DBMaterialPumpFix.exe (204.25 KB)
- KLI_Create.exe (853.50 KB)
- WP_datapump.exe (858.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.76
of WUFI-DB 24.76.
WUFI-DB 24.76 is a program marketed by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase WUFI-DB 24.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WUFI-DB 24.76 or simply click the Search field and type in "WUFI-DB 24.76". The WUFI-DB 24.76 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WUFI-DB 24.76 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WUFI-DB 24.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WUFI-DB 24.76:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WUFI.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WUFI-DB 24.76.
8. After uninstalling WUFI-DB 24.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WUFI-DB 24.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WUFI-DB 24.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen from your computer, nor are we saying that WUFI-DB 24.76 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:42:27.933