WUFI-DB 24.76 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 from your systemFraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen
. More info about Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen can be found here
. Further information about WUFI-DB 24.76 can be seen at http://www.WUFI.de
. WUFI-DB 24.76 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WUFI-DB 24.76. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.15 MB (2258130 bytes) on disk and is titled WUFIplus.exe.
The executables below are part of WUFI-DB 24.76. They take about 11.94 MB (12516963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- Animation1D.exe (5.34 MB)
- SKPwufi.exe (7.50 KB)
- WUFIplus.exe (2.15 MB)
- DBMaterialPump.exe (772.00 KB)
- DBMaterialPumpFix.exe (204.25 KB)
- KLI_Create.exe (853.50 KB)
- WP_datapump.exe (858.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.76
of WUFI-DB 24.76.
WUFI-DB 24.76 is a program marketed by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase WUFI-DB 24.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WUFI-DB 24.76 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WUFI-DB 24.76". If it is installed on your PC the WUFI-DB 24.76 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WUFI-DB 24.76 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WUFI-DB 24.76, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WUFI-DB 24.76:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.WUFI.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WUFI-DB 24.76.
8. After uninstalling WUFI-DB 24.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WUFI-DB 24.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WUFI-DB 24.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen from your computer, nor are we saying that WUFI-DB 24.76 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WUFI-DB 24.76 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:42:27.933