This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WUFI 5.3.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WUFI 5.3.2 from your computerFraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany
. More information on Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany can be found here
. Please follow http://www.WUFI.com
if you want to read more on WUFI 5.3.2 on Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. WUFI 5.3.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled WUFI.exe and it has a size of 6.91 MB (7250588 bytes).
WUFI 5.3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.66 MB (20614013
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ThermalTransmission.exe (3.42 MB)
- WUFIBio-de.exe (196.00 KB)
- WUFIBio-en.exe (196.00 KB)
- WUFIBio.exe (196.00 KB)
- Animation1D.exe (5.36 MB)
- WUFI.exe (6.91 MB)
The current page applies to WUFI 5.3.2 version 5.3
WUFI 5.3.2 is a program released by the software company Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WUFI 5.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WUFI 5.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WUFI 5.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WUFI 5.3.2". The WUFI 5.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WUFI 5.3.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WUFI 5.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WUFI 5.3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.WUFI.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WUFI\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WUFI 5.3.2.
8. After uninstalling WUFI 5.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WUFI 5.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WUFI 5.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WUFI 5.3.2 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany from your computer, we are not saying that WUFI 5.3.2 by Fraunhofer IBP, Holzkirchen, Germany is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WUFI 5.3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:13:41.737