WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3
WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 from your PCInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Additional info about Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be read here
. More info about the software WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 can be seen at http://www.wtfast.com/
. WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WTFast Pathfinder Beta folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 is "C:\Program Files\WTFast Pathfinder Beta\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WTFast.exe and its approximative size is 4.39 MB (4606568 bytes).
WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.10 MB (6398880
bytes) on disk.
- SysSettings32.exe (474.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (579.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.60 KB)
- WTFast.exe (4.39 MB)
This info is about WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 version 188.8.131.525
WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 is an application marketed by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3". If it exists on your system the WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WTFast Pathfinder Beta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3.
8. After removing WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WTFast Pathfinder Beta 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 04:56:04.513