WTFast Beta 4.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WTFast Beta 4.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WTFast Beta 4.0 from your PCInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. More information on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wtfast.com/
if you want to read more on WTFast Beta 4.0 on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing's website. Usually the WTFast Beta 4.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast Beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for WTFast Beta 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast Beta\unins000.exe. WTFast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.52 MB (4738648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WTFast Beta 4.0. They take 5.20 MB (5452464
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.09 KB)
- WTFast.exe (4.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of WTFast Beta 4.0. You can find below a few links to other WTFast Beta 4.0 releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
WTFast Beta 4.0 is an application marketed by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall WTFast Beta 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WTFast Beta 4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WTFast Beta 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WTFast Beta 4.0". If it exists on your system the WTFast Beta 4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WTFast Beta 4.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WTFast Beta 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast Beta 4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast Beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WTFast Beta 4.0.
8. After removing WTFast Beta 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WTFast Beta 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WTFast Beta 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WTFast Beta 4.0 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, nor are we saying that WTFast Beta 4.0 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WTFast Beta 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:59:25.023