This info is about WTFast 4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WTFast 4.1 from your computerInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. More information about Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be read here
. You can get more details about WTFast 4.1 at http://www.wtfast.com/
. WTFast 4.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for WTFast 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe. WTFast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.06 MB (7404040 bytes) on disk.
WTFast 4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.76 MB (8134160
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.51 KB)
- WTFast.exe (7.06 MB)
- CefSharp.Process.exe (15.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of WTFast 4.1. You can find below info on other releases of WTFast 4.1:
WTFast 4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase WTFast 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WTFast 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WTFast 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WTFast 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the WTFast 4.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select WTFast 4.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WTFast 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast 4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WTFast 4.1.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WTFast 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WTFast 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WTFast 4.1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that WTFast 4.1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WTFast 4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:13:01.763