You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WTFast 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WTFast 3.0 from your computerInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Please follow http://www.wtfast.com/
if you want to read more on WTFast 3.0 on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing's web page. Usually the WTFast 3.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WTFast 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WTFast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.42 MB (2533336 bytes) on disk.
WTFast 3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.57 MB (4795417
bytes) on disk.
- SysSettings32.exe (474.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (579.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WTFast.exe (2.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WTFast 3.0. You can find below a few links to other WTFast 3.0 releases:
WTFast 3.0 is a program offered by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase WTFast 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WTFast 3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WTFast 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WTFast 3.0". If it exists on your system the WTFast 3.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select WTFast 3.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WTFast 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WTFast 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WTFast 3.0.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WTFast 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WTFast 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WTFast 3.0 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that WTFast 3.0 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WTFast 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 02:10:06.960