WRFSL is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WRFSL from your systemAsseco Poland S.A.
. You can read more on Asseco Poland S.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.asseco.pl
to get more details about WRFSL on Asseco Poland S.A.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asseco Poland SA\Płatnik directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 25.84 KB (26464 bytes) on disk and is called WRFSL_About.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WRFSL. They take 104.80 MB (109890336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- P2.exe (6.27 MB)
- PAkt.exe (57.34 KB)
- RejAsm.exe (5.00 KB)
- vs2005.exe (2.60 MB)
- WRF.x32.exe (86.25 MB)
- WRFKL.x32.exe (5.65 MB)
- WRFKL_About.exe (14.84 KB)
- WRFSLx86.exe (3.92 MB)
- WRFSL_About.exe (25.84 KB)
- WRF_About.exe (14.34 KB)
This web page is about WRFSL version 1.02.001
only. For more WRFSL versions please click below:
WRFSL is an application released by Asseco Poland S.A.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WRFSL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WRFSL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WRFSL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WRFSL". The WRFSL application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WRFSL in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WRFSL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WRFSL.
8. After removing WRFSL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WRFSL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WRFSL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WRFSL by Asseco Poland S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that WRFSL by Asseco Poland S.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WRFSL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:12:42.197