WPServer 22.4b02 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 from your PCNebraska Book Company
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nebraska Book Company. Detailed information about WPServer 22.4b02 can be found at http://www.nebook.com/
. Usually the WPServer 22.4b02 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WPServer.exe and occupies 145.50 KB (148992 bytes).
WPServer 22.4b02 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,015.78 KB (1040158
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WPConsole.exe (172.00 KB)
- WPServer.exe (145.50 KB)
The current page applies to WPServer 22.4b02 version 22.402
WPServer 22.4b02 is a program offered by the software company Nebraska Book Company. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WPServer 22.4b02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WPServer 22.4b02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPServer 22.4b02 or simply click the Search field and type in "WPServer 22.4b02". If it exists on your system the WPServer 22.4b02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WPServer 22.4b02 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WPServer 22.4b02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPServer 22.4b02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nebook.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPServer 22.4b02.
8. After uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPServer 22.4b02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 by Nebraska Book Company from your PC, we are not saying that WPServer 22.4b02 by Nebraska Book Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:24:18.730