WPServer 22.4b02 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 from your PCNebraska Book Company
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nebraska Book Company. Detailed information about WPServer 22.4b02 can be found at http://www.nebook.com/
. Usually the WPServer 22.4b02 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WPServer.exe and occupies 145.50 KB (148992 bytes).
WPServer 22.4b02 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,015.78 KB (1040158
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WPConsole.exe (172.00 KB)
- WPServer.exe (145.50 KB)
The current page applies to WPServer 22.4b02 version 22.402
WPServer 22.4b02 is a program offered by the software company Nebraska Book Company. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WPServer 22.4b02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WPServer 22.4b02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WPServer 22.4b02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPServer 22.4b02". If it is installed on your PC the WPServer 22.4b02 program will be found automatically. When you select WPServer 22.4b02 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WPServer 22.4b02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPServer 22.4b02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nebook.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WPServer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPServer 22.4b02.
8. After uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPServer 22.4b02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPServer 22.4b02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 by Nebraska Book Company from your PC, we are not saying that WPServer 22.4b02 by Nebraska Book Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPServer 22.4b02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:24:18.730