WPS Office for ASUS
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WPS Office for ASUS for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WPS Office for ASUS from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about WPS Office for ASUS can be found at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office for ASUS is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WPS Office for ASUS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named config.exe and it has a size of 53.97 KB (55264 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with WPS Office for ASUS. They take about 941.41 KB (964008
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (887.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.0.5654
of WPS Office for ASUS. You can find below a few links to other WPS Office for ASUS versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office for ASUS is a program released by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove WPS Office for ASUS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WPS Office for ASUS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WPS Office for ASUS or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office for ASUS". If it exists on your system the WPS Office for ASUS app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WPS Office for ASUS in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office for ASUS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office for ASUS:
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office for ASUS.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office for ASUS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office for ASUS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office for ASUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office for ASUS by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office for ASUS by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office for ASUS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:55:38.740