WPS Office (18.104.22.16829)
This page is about WPS Office (22.214.171.12429) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19929) from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. More info about Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more info about WPS Office (188.8.131.5229) on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. WPS Office (184.108.40.20629) is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1129\utility folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing WPS Office (18.104.22.16829) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12429\utility\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 47.21 KB (48344 bytes) on disk and is titled config.exe.
WPS Office (126.96.36.19929) is composed of the following executables which occupy 797.03 KB (816159
bytes) on disk:
- config.exe (47.21 KB)
- uninst.exe (749.82 KB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office (188.8.131.5229) version 184.108.40.20629
When planning to uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1129) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WPS Office (18.104.22.16829):
The files below remain on your disk by WPS Office (22.214.171.12429) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19929\office6\addons\homepage\1033_et.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5229\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wait.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20629\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wpp.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1129\office6\addons\homepage\1033_wps.html
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Office
WPS Office (18.104.22.16829) is an application marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WPS Office (22.214.171.12429) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WPS Office (126.96.36.19929) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WPS Office (188.8.131.5229) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office (184.108.40.20629)". The WPS Office (220.127.116.1129) application will be found automatically. When you select WPS Office (18.104.22.16829) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office (22.214.171.12429), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office (126.96.36.19929):
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5229\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20629).
8. After removing WPS Office (220.127.116.1129), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office (18.104.22.16829) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (22.214.171.12429) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19929) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office (188.8.131.5229) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20629) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 18:46:37.420