WPS Office (220.127.116.1132)
This page is about WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. You can read more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office (188.8.131.5232) program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20632\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WPS Office (220.127.116.1132)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16832\utility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninst.exe and its approximative size is 636.34 KB (651616 bytes).
WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) contains of the executables below. They occupy 636.34 KB (651616
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) version 188.8.131.5232
If you are manually uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20632) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1132):
The files below were left behind on your disk by WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12432\office6\addins\homepage\1033_et.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19932\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wait.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5232\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wpp.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20632\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wps.html
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Office
WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) is a program released by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (188.8.131.5232)". The WPS Office (184.108.40.20632) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office (18.104.22.16832), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (22.214.171.12432):
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19932\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5232).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20632), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5232) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:38:25.533