WPS Office (126.96.36.19935)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5235) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20635) from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wps.cn
to get more information about WPS Office (220.127.116.1135) on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. WPS Office (18.104.22.16835) is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12435\utility directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. WPS Office (126.96.36.19935)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5235\utility\uninst.exe. WPS Office (184.108.40.20635)'s primary file takes around 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) and its name is config.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside WPS Office (220.127.116.1135). They take about 1.38 MB (1442280
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.32 MB)
This data is about WPS Office (18.104.22.16835) version 22.214.171.12435
WPS Office (126.96.36.19935) is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall WPS Office (188.8.131.5235) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WPS Office (184.108.40.20635) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office (220.127.116.1135) or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office (18.104.22.16835)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (22.214.171.12435) application will be found automatically. After you select WPS Office (126.96.36.19935) in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office (188.8.131.5235), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (184.108.40.20635):
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1135\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office (18.104.22.16835).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (22.214.171.12435), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office (126.96.36.19935) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office (188.8.131.5235) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20635) by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office (220.127.116.1135) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office (18.104.22.16835) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 09:15:44.330