WPS Office (10.1.0.7565)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kingsoft Corp.. More details about the app WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) can be seen at http://www.wps.cn
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.7565\utility directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.7565\utility\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled config.exe and occupies 53.89 KB (55184 bytes).
WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.03 MB (1084888
bytes) on disk:
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (1,005.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.0.7565
of WPS Office (10.1.0.7565).
WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) is a program offered by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (10.1.0.7565)". The WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) program will be found very quickly. When you click WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WPS Office (10.1.0.7565), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (10.1.0.7565):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wps.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.7565\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (10.1.0.7565).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.7565), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.7565) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 03:33:31.393