WPS Office (10.1.0.5654)
You can find below details on how to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More data about Kingsoft Corp. can be read here
. You can read more about on WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. config.exe is the WPS Office (10.1.0.5654)'s main executable file and it takes circa 53.97 KB (55264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside WPS Office (10.1.0.5654). They take about 941.41 KB (964008
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (887.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.0.5654
of WPS Office (10.1.0.5654).
WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) is an application by Kingsoft Corp.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office (10.1.0.5654)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WPS Office (10.1.0.5654), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (10.1.0.5654):
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5654\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5654).
8. After removing WPS Office (10.1.0.5654), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5654) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:42:55.730