WPS Office (10.1.0.5608)
You can find on this page details on how to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5608\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5608\utility\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. config.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 53.59 KB (54880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WPS Office (10.1.0.5608). They take about 943.66 KB (966312
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (890.07 KB)
This page is about WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) version 10.1.0.5608
WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) is an application released by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WPS Office (10.1.0.5608)". The WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) application will be found very quickly. When you click WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WPS Office (10.1.0.5608), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office (10.1.0.5608):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5608\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5608).
8. After removing WPS Office (10.1.0.5608), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5608) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:08:02.597