WPS Office (10.1.0.5329)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. You can find out more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) can be found at http://www.wps.cn
. WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5329\utility folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5329\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5329). The application's main executable file is called config.exe and its approximative size is 47.02 KB (48144 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WPS Office (10.1.0.5329). They take 874.97 KB (895968
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.02 KB)
- uninst.exe (827.95 KB)
This data is about WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) version 10.1.0.5329
WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) is an application by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office (10.1.0.5329)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office (10.1.0.5329), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (10.1.0.5329):
- The publisher is: http://www.wps.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.5329\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5329).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.5329), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office (10.1.0.5329) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 09:42:47.633