WPHD is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WPHD from your systemAlterdata Tecnologia em Informática
. More data about Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática can be found here
. Click on http://www.alterdata.com.br
to get more information about WPHD on Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). WPHD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Pack\Phd\unins000.exe. WPHD's main file takes about 3.07 MB (3215632 bytes) and is called AlterdataPack.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WPHD. They take 127.07 MB (133247247
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (699.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.93 KB)
- AlterdataPack.exe (3.07 MB)
- altlib_cadastrousuarios.exe (603.50 KB)
- wativo.exe (4.21 MB)
- WBank.exe (1.98 MB)
- CarregadorRtm.exe (501.50 KB)
- WCIAP.exe (2.33 MB)
- wcont.exe (10.43 MB)
- wcont39.5.exe (9.91 MB)
- wdp.exe (13.89 MB)
- financeiro.exe (10.17 MB)
- altpack_wfiscal_importa_iss.exe (3.77 MB)
- altpack_wfiscal_proc_importanfe.exe (3.15 MB)
- importasintegra.exe (2.53 MB)
- wfiscal.exe (39.91 MB)
- winss.exe (1.97 MB)
- WLalur.exe (1.34 MB)
- AltModuleReports.exe (595.48 KB)
- AltModuloGeradorDiamond.exe (773.47 KB)
- AltModuloRegistradorDiamond.exe (1.03 MB)
- AltRegModGroupDiamond.exe (620.47 KB)
- Wprot.exe (1.94 MB)
- CopySys32.exe (123.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1318
of WPHD. You can find below a few links to other WPHD releases:
WPHD is an application marketed by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WPHD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WPHD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPHD or simply click the Search field and type in "WPHD". If it is installed on your PC the WPHD program will be found automatically. After you click WPHD in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WPHD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPHD:
- The publisher is: http://www.alterdata.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alterdata\Pack\Phd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WPHD.
8. After uninstalling WPHD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPHD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPHD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPHD by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática from your PC, we are not saying that WPHD by Alterdata Tecnologia em Informática is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPHD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 11:02:04.190