WOW is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WOW from your PCSugar Bytes
. Further information on Sugar Bytes can be seen here
. Please open www.Sugar-Bytes.com
if you want to read more on WOW on Sugar Bytes's website. WOW is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SUGARB~1\WOW directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WOW is C:\Program Files (x86)\SUGARB~1\WOW\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\SUGARB~1\WOW\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WOW's main file takes about 161.50 KB (165376 bytes) and is named UNWISE.EXE.
The executable files below are installed alongside WOW. They occupy about 161.50 KB (165376
bytes) on disk.
This info is about WOW version 1.0
When planning to uninstall WOW you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
WOW is a program offered by Sugar Bytes. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase WOW is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WOW from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WOW or simply click the Search field and type in "WOW". The WOW program will be found very quickly. After you select WOW in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WOW, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WOW:
- The web site of the application is: www.Sugar-Bytes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SUGARB~1\WOW\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\SUGARB~1\WOW\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WOW.
8. After uninstalling WOW, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WOW that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WOW with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WOW by Sugar Bytes from your computer, we are not saying that WOW by Sugar Bytes is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WOW in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:10:36.960