WOODexpress is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WOODexpress from your systemRUNET
. You can read more on RUNET or check for application updates here
. More information about the application WOODexpress can be found at www.runet-software.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\WOODexpress directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WOODexpress by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\WOODexpress\WOODexpressSetup_24404.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WOODexpress.exe and its approximative size is 27.99 MB (29350400 bytes).
The executables below are part of WOODexpress. They occupy about 28.53 MB (29918312
bytes) on disk.
- WOODexpress.exe (27.99 MB)
- WOODexpressSetup_24404.exe (554.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1.5.8
of WOODexpress. Click on the links below for other WOODexpress versions:
...click to view all...
WOODexpress is a program released by the software company RUNET. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove WOODexpress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WOODexpress with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WOODexpress or simply click the Search feature and type in "WOODexpress". If it is installed on your PC the WOODexpress application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WOODexpress in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WOODexpress, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WOODexpress:
- The web site of the application is: www.runet-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RUNET\WOODexpress\WOODexpressSetup_24404.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WOODexpress.
8. After removing WOODexpress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WOODexpress which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WOODexpress with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WOODexpress by RUNET from your computer, nor are we saying that WOODexpress by RUNET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WOODexpress supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 12:43:11.843