WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 from your systemMedaFan Technology
. Open here
where you can find out more on MedaFan Technology. More details about the app WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 can be seen at http://www.medafan.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled mp3org.exe and its approximative size is 500.00 KB (512000 bytes).
WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.13 MB (1179914
bytes) on disk.
- mp3org.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.2
of WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2.
WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 is a program offered by MedaFan Technology. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2". If it exists on your system the WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.medafan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2.
8. After removing WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 by MedaFan Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 by MedaFan Technology is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WMV.WMA.MP3 Converter 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-06 13:40:59.710