WMP Tag Plus 2.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WMP Tag Plus 2.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WMP Tag Plus 2.5 from your computerBM-productions
. You can find out more on BM-productions or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to WMP Tag Plus 2.5 at http://www.bm-productions.tk/
. WMP Tag Plus 2.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMP Tag Plus folder, depending on the user's choice. WMP Tag Plus 2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMP Tag Plus\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the WMP Tag Plus 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
WMP Tag Plus 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of WMP Tag Plus 2.5.
WMP Tag Plus 2.5 is a program marketed by the software company BM-productions. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove WMP Tag Plus 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WMP Tag Plus 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WMP Tag Plus 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WMP Tag Plus 2.5". The WMP Tag Plus 2.5 app will be found automatically. After you click WMP Tag Plus 2.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WMP Tag Plus 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WMP Tag Plus 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bm-productions.tk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMP Tag Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WMP Tag Plus 2.5.
8. After removing WMP Tag Plus 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WMP Tag Plus 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WMP Tag Plus 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WMP Tag Plus 2.5 by BM-productions from your computer, nor are we saying that WMP Tag Plus 2.5 by BM-productions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WMP Tag Plus 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:29:49.260