WMI Asset Logger Free
WMI Asset Logger Free is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WMI Asset Logger Free from your systemJohn J Thomas
. Further information on John J Thomas can be found here
. Click on http://johnjthomas.net/
to get more details about WMI Asset Logger Free on John J Thomas's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMIAL-Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WMI Asset Logger Free is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WMIAL-Free\unins000.exe". WMI Asset Logger Free's main file takes around 936.00 KB (958464 bytes) and its name is WMIAL57.exe.
WMI Asset Logger Free is comprised of the following executables which take 1.66 MB (1740121
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- WMIAL57.exe (936.00 KB)
- InstallNow.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemInstaller.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to WMI Asset Logger Free version 5.7
WMI Asset Logger Free is a program released by John J Thomas. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WMI Asset Logger Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WMI Asset Logger Free from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WMI Asset Logger Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WMI Asset Logger Free". If it is installed on your PC the WMI Asset Logger Free app will be found very quickly. After you select WMI Asset Logger Free in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WMI Asset Logger Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WMI Asset Logger Free:
- The web site of the program is: http://johnjthomas.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WMIAL-Free\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WMI Asset Logger Free.
8. After uninstalling WMI Asset Logger Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WMI Asset Logger Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WMI Asset Logger Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WMI Asset Logger Free by John J Thomas from your computer, nor are we saying that WMI Asset Logger Free by John J Thomas is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WMI Asset Logger Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:18:05.847