WM Capture 8
WM Capture 8 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WM Capture 8 from your computerAllAlex, Inc.
. More information on AllAlex, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wmrecorder.com
to get more information about WM Capture 8 on AllAlex, Inc.'s website. WM Capture 8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove WM Capture 8. The program's main executable file has a size of 255.59 KB (261728 bytes) on disk and is labeled WMC.exe.
WM Capture 8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 32.60 MB (34184250
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MakeLink.exe (55.59 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (199.59 KB)
- schedule.exe (575.59 KB)
- uninstal.exe (1.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (335.59 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (211.59 KB)
- wmbrowser.exe (360.00 KB)
- WMC.exe (255.59 KB)
- WMCap.exe (2.82 MB)
- wmcrestore.exe (211.59 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (203.59 KB)
- WMCth.exe (231.59 KB)
- wmmikec.exe (215.59 KB)
- Reload.exe (235.59 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.88 MB)
- WM Converter.exe (1.01 MB)
- WMConvert.exe (86.26 KB)
The current page applies to WM Capture 8 version 8.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WM Capture 8:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WM Capture 8 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WM Capture 8 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WM Capture 8:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8
- C:\Users\brabinovich\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WM Capture 8
- C:\Users\brabinovich\AppData\Roaming\WM Capture 8
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\AudioHelp.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\AudioTest_2.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\BalloonDisab.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\BalloonEnab.reg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WM Capture 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WM Capture 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WM Capture 8
WM Capture 8 is a program by AllAlex, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WM Capture 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WM Capture 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WM Capture 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "WM Capture 8". If it exists on your system the WM Capture 8 program will be found automatically. After you click WM Capture 8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WM Capture 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WM Capture 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wmrecorder.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\WM Capture 8\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WM Capture 8.
8. After removing WM Capture 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WM Capture 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WM Capture 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WM Capture 8 by AllAlex, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that WM Capture 8 by AllAlex, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WM Capture 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 23:34:40.800