This web page is about WLANMiniAdapterTemplate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WLANMiniAdapterTemplate from your systemMercedes-Benz
. More data about Mercedes-Benz can be read here
. Please open www.service-and-parts.net
if you want to read more on WLANMiniAdapterTemplate on Mercedes-Benz's page. Usually the WLANMiniAdapterTemplate application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is named XENTRYKit_PrinterBridge.exe and occupies 343.00 KB (351232 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside WLANMiniAdapterTemplate. They take about 20.74 MB (21744728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveSetup.exe (9.00 KB)
- AddOnCenter.exe (4.19 MB)
- Invoker.exe (7.00 KB)
- InstallerService.exe (76.00 KB)
- Statistics.exe (17.50 KB)
- GoToAssist_Corporate_Customer.exe (3.36 MB)
- elevate.exe (149.28 KB)
- NetDiagService(T).exe (25.50 KB)
- NetworkWizard.exe (202.50 KB)
- XENTRYKit_PrinterBridge.exe (343.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
- encrypt.exe (6.50 KB)
- SupportTool.Cli.exe (21.50 KB)
- SupportTool.Cli.TestApplication.exe (68.00 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.20 MB)
- SupportTool.Service.exe (19.00 KB)
- eventlogfetcher.exe (10.00 KB)
- SupportPackageHelper.exe (20.50 KB)
- StartWithoutGui.exe (7.00 KB)
- SupportToolNetCheckBridge.exe (12.50 KB)
- SystemInfoProvider.exe (30.00 KB)
- UpdateAssist.exe (2.73 MB)
- UpdateInfo.exe (61.50 KB)
- WEBCamTool.exe (445.00 KB)
- Daimler.VciView.Client.exe (698.00 KB)
- Daimler.VciView.DirectRDPApplication.exe (308.00 KB)
- Daimler.VciView.WmiAdapter.Implementation.exe (137.50 KB)
- Eigendiagnosen-Manager.exe (607.00 KB)
- SelftestAgent.exe (16.50 KB)
- StartWithoutGui.exe (7.00 KB)
- XentryPDFPrinterBridge.exe (48.00 KB)
- pdfprint.exe (4.36 MB)
- XENTRYToolTip.exe (138.00 KB)
This info is about WLANMiniAdapterTemplate version 15.12.31
alone. Click on the links below for other WLANMiniAdapterTemplate versions:
WLANMiniAdapterTemplate is a program marketed by Mercedes-Benz. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WLANMiniAdapterTemplate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WLANMiniAdapterTemplate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WLANMiniAdapterTemplate or simply click the Search feature and type in "WLANMiniAdapterTemplate". If it exists on your system the WLANMiniAdapterTemplate application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WLANMiniAdapterTemplate in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WLANMiniAdapterTemplate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WLANMiniAdapterTemplate.
8. After removing WLANMiniAdapterTemplate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WLANMiniAdapterTemplate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WLANMiniAdapterTemplate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WLANMiniAdapterTemplate by Mercedes-Benz from your computer, nor are we saying that WLANMiniAdapterTemplate by Mercedes-Benz is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WLANMiniAdapterTemplate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:37:54.533