WISER 4.4 for Windows
A guide to uninstall WISER 4.4 for Windows from your PC
This page is about WISER 4.4 for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by National Library of Medicine
. Further information on National Library of Medicine can be seen here
. Detailed information about WISER 4.4 for Windows can be found at http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov
. WISER 4.4 for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. WISER 4.4 for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows\unins000.exe. WISER 4.4 for Windows's primary file takes about 63.00 KB (64512 bytes) and is named WISER.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WISER 4.4 for Windows. They take 742.34 KB (760154
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- WISER.exe (63.00 KB)
The current page applies to WISER 4.4 for Windows version 4.4.116
How to delete WISER 4.4 for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WISER 4.4 for Windows is an application released by the software company National Library of Medicine. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase WISER 4.4 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WISER 4.4 for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "WISER 4.4 for Windows". The WISER 4.4 for Windows app will be found automatically. After you click WISER 4.4 for Windows in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WISER 4.4 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WISER 4.4 for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WISER 4.4 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling WISER 4.4 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WISER 4.4 for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WISER 4.4 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WISER 4.4 for Windows by National Library of Medicine from your PC, nor are we saying that WISER 4.4 for Windows by National Library of Medicine is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WISER 4.4 for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:04:30.343