WISER 4.4 for Windows
This page is about WISER 4.4 for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WISER 4.4 for Windows from your PCNational Library of Medicine
. Further information on National Library of Medicine can be seen here
. Detailed information about WISER 4.4 for Windows can be found at http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov
. WISER 4.4 for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. WISER 4.4 for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows\unins000.exe. WISER 4.4 for Windows's primary file takes about 63.00 KB (64512 bytes) and is named WISER.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WISER 4.4 for Windows. They take 742.34 KB (760154
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- WISER.exe (63.00 KB)
The current page applies to WISER 4.4 for Windows version 4.4.116
WISER 4.4 for Windows is an application released by the software company National Library of Medicine. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase WISER 4.4 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WISER 4.4 for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WISER 4.4 for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "WISER 4.4 for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the WISER 4.4 for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WISER 4.4 for Windows in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WISER 4.4 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WISER 4.4 for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WISER\Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WISER 4.4 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling WISER 4.4 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WISER 4.4 for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WISER 4.4 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WISER 4.4 for Windows by National Library of Medicine from your PC, nor are we saying that WISER 4.4 for Windows by National Library of Medicine is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WISER 4.4 for Windows in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:04:30.343