WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 from your PCACT
. Further information on ACT can be found here
. WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WIFI-CONFIG TOOL folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WIFI-CONFIG TOOL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0. WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1586688 bytes) and is called wifi config tool 1.0 .exe.
WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2879137
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wifi config tool 1.0 .exe (1.51 MB)
This web page is about WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 version 1.0
WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is an application marketed by ACT. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 by ACT from your computer, we are not saying that WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 by ACT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:26:39.453