This web page is about WIDEimage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WIDEimage from your computerContex
. You can read more on Contex or check for application updates here
. Further information about WIDEimage can be found at http://www.contex.com
. Usually the WIDEimage application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Contex\WIDEimage folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WIDEimage is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named cis.exe and its approximative size is 628.00 KB (643072 bytes).
WIDEimage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 669.50 KB (685568
bytes) on disk.
- cis.exe (628.00 KB)
- Language.exe (41.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WIDEimage version 3.0.8
alone. For other WIDEimage versions please click below:
WIDEimage is an application offered by Contex. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall WIDEimage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WIDEimage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WIDEimage or simply activate the Search field and type in "WIDEimage". The WIDEimage application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WIDEimage in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WIDEimage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WIDEimage:
- The publisher is: http://www.contex.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WIDEimage.
8. After uninstalling WIDEimage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WIDEimage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WIDEimage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WIDEimage by Contex from your PC, we are not saying that WIDEimage by Contex is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WIDEimage in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:02:00.630