This web page is about WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11 from your computerPatrick Mortara
. More data about Patrick Mortara can be found here
. More info about the application WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.mortara.org/
. WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124 is usually set up in the C:\Windows\Grafik\WIA-Loader126.96.36.199r directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Grafik\WIA-Loader184.108.40.206r\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WIA-Loader.exe and its approximative size is 513.50 KB (525824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 1.67 MB (1751137
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WIA-Loader.exe (513.50 KB)
This info is about WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 is an application by Patrick Mortara. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168". The WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mortara.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Grafik\WIA-Loader220.127.116.11r\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 by Patrick Mortara from your computer, we are not saying that WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11 by Patrick Mortara is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:59:51.863