WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 from your computerPatrick Mortara
. More information about Patrick Mortara can be seen here
. More data about the program WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.mortara.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WIA-Loader directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WIA-Loader\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WIA-Loader.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1674240 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11. They take 2.31 MB (2417226
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (725.57 KB)
- WIA-Loader.exe (1.60 MB)
This data is about WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by Patrick Mortara. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.mortara.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WIA-Loader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing WIA-Loader 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WIA-Loader 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WIA-Loader 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WIA-Loader 188.8.131.52 by Patrick Mortara from your computer, nor are we saying that WIA-Loader 184.108.40.206 by Patrick Mortara is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WIA-Loader 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 12:03:24.800