WHO Anthro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WHO Anthro from your PCWHO
. Additional info about WHO can be read here
. More info about the app WHO Anthro can be found at http://www.who.int/childgrowth/
. WHO Anthro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WHO\WHO Anthro directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WHO Anthro is C:\Program Files (x86)\WHO\WHO Anthro\unins000.exe. WHO Anthro's primary file takes around 1.57 MB (1642496 bytes) and is named WHO Anthro.exe.
WHO Anthro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2402590
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- UpdateDatabase.exe (24.00 KB)
- WHO Anthro.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WHO Anthro. Click on the links below for other WHO Anthro versions:
WHO Anthro is an application offered by WHO. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove WHO Anthro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WHO Anthro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WHO Anthro or simply activate the Search field and type in "WHO Anthro". If it is installed on your PC the WHO Anthro program will be found very quickly. After you click WHO Anthro in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WHO Anthro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WHO Anthro:
- The software company is: http://www.who.int/childgrowth/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WHO\WHO Anthro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WHO Anthro.
8. After removing WHO Anthro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WHO Anthro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WHO Anthro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WHO Anthro by WHO from your computer, nor are we saying that WHO Anthro by WHO is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WHO Anthro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:48:06.783