You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 from your systemParand � Software Group
. More information on Parand � Software Group can be seen here
. More data about the app WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WHDownloader folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. WHDownloader 0.0.2.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WHDownloader\unins000.exe. WHDownloader 0.0.2.3's primary file takes about 1.49 MB (1565184 bytes) and is called WHDownloader.exe.
WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2290341
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WHDownloader.exe (1.49 MB)
The current page applies to WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 version 0.0.2.3
WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 is an application released by the software company Parand � Software Group. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WHDownloader 0.0.2.3". If it exists on your system the WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WHDownloader 0.0.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WHDownloader 0.0.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WHDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WHDownloader 0.0.2.3.
8. After removing WHDownloader 0.0.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 by Parand � Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 by Parand � Software Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WHDownloader 0.0.2.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:50:46.447