This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WGEPADMI for Windows. It is written by GENISOFT. You can read more on GENISOFT or check for application updates here. Detailed information about WGEPADMI can be seen at www.geni-soft.com. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GENISOFT\WGEPADMI directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. WGEPADMI's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GENISOFT\WGEPADMI\uninstall.exe. WGEPADMI's primary file takes around 3.30 MB (3458048 bytes) and is named Wpadmi.exe.
WGEPADMI is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.65 MB (4871059 bytes) on disk:
uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
Wpadmi.exe (3.30 MB)
Pkunzip.exe (28.96 KB)
Pkzip.exe (41.43 KB)
WGEPADMI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SQL Maestro Group\Maestro\Firebird\Storage\servers\server_001_Embedded server 3.0+\profiles\profile_001_C:$BACKSLASH$PROG_GENISOFT$BACKSLASH$WGEPADMI2018$BACKSLASH$DATA$BACKSLASH$DBPADMI.GSD
How to erase WGEPADMI with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WGEPADMI is a program by the software company GENISOFT. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase WGEPADMI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WGEPADMI or simply activate the Search field and type in "WGEPADMI". If it is installed on your PC the WGEPADMI program will be found automatically. When you select WGEPADMI in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WGEPADMI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WGEPADMI:
The software company is: www.geni-soft.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GENISOFT\WGEPADMI\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WGEPADMI.
8. After removing WGEPADMI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WGEPADMI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WGEPADMI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WGEPADMI by GENISOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that WGEPADMI by GENISOFT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WGEPADMI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.