WGA Remover version 1.0
WGA Remover version 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WGA Remover version 1.0 from your computerWGAREMOVER
. Check out here
where you can read more on WGAREMOVER. More details about WGA Remover version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.wgaremover.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. WGA Remover version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 898.50 KB (920064 bytes) on disk and is titled wgaremover.exe.
WGA Remover version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.56 MB (1634590
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- wgaremover.exe (898.50 KB)
The current page applies to WGA Remover version 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling WGA Remover version 1.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
WGA Remover version 1.0 is a program offered by WGAREMOVER. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove WGA Remover version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WGA Remover version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WGA Remover version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WGA Remover version 1.0". The WGA Remover version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click WGA Remover version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WGA Remover version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WGA Remover version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wgaremover.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WGA Remover version 1.0.
8. After removing WGA Remover version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WGA Remover version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WGA Remover version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WGA Remover version 1.0 by WGAREMOVER from your computer, we are not saying that WGA Remover version 1.0 by WGAREMOVER is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WGA Remover version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-14 16:27:38.810