This page is about WFM for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WFM from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. WFM is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall WFM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.62 MB (4840280 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WFM. They occupy 5.18 MB (5436248
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.33 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.62 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
WFM has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\colonybran-fab1a2a4@@OnPrem.WFM - Call Center
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.FriendlyAppName
WFM is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase WFM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WFM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WFM or simply click the Search field and type in "WFM". If it is installed on your PC the WFM application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WFM in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WFM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WFM.
8. After uninstalling WFM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WFM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WFM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WFM by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that WFM by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WFM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-01 03:13:18.813