WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2
WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 from your systemedv-services.com
. Open here
for more details on edv-services.com. Detailed information about WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 can be seen at http://edv-services.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WER-Sinus2.5-DEMO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WER-Sinus2.5-DEMO\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2's primary file takes about 3.00 MB (3146664 bytes) and is called WER-SINUS 2.5-DEMO.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2. They occupy about 3.69 MB (3867608
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
- WER-SINUS 2.5-DEMO.exe (3.00 MB)
This data is about WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 version 2
WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 is a program released by the software company edv-services.com. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2". If it is installed on your PC the WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2:
- The software company is: http://edv-services.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WER-Sinus2.5-DEMO\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2.
8. After removing WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 by edv-services.com from your computer, we are not saying that WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 by edv-services.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WER-Sinus-DEMO Version 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 07:27:35.927