WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7
This web page is about WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 from your computerBilberry Media
. Open here
for more information on Bilberry Media. WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WEB 3.0 Site Builder directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WEB 3.0 Site Builder\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled WEB3-SITEBUILDER.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3241938 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7. They occupy 6.34 MB (6644869
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
- WEB3-SITEBUILDER.exe (3.09 MB)
- web3sitebuilder.exe (2.76 MB)
This info is about WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 version 1.7
WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 is a program marketed by the software company Bilberry Media. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7". The WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7.
8. After removing WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 by Bilberry Media from your PC, nor are we saying that WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 by Bilberry Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WEB 3.0 Site Builder 1.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 20:28:27.887